THE SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS OF SEX
The perks of sex extend well beyond the bedroom…
Sex is not only pleasurable, did you know it’s also good for you? It’s true. The benefits of sex range from slashing stress levels to lowering your risk of cancer and heart attacks. Sex facilitates bonding and feelings of intimacy with your partner. This kind of connectedness does more than make you feel warm and fuzzy, it actually reduces anxiety and boosts your overall health.
How would you like a stronger immune system or better sleep? Action between the sheets can help you get all of this and more.
You can place your order for all your Sex pills,cancer and diabetes medications with us at very moderate prices.All our prices have been subsidized thus our prices are very low as compared to others.
1. Get Less Colds & Boost Your Immune System
More sex equals fewer sick days. That’s what the results of studies comparing sexually active people to those who are not sexually active say. Sex boosts your body’s ability to make protective antibodies against bacteria, viruses, and other germs that cause common illnesses. Of course, there’s more to cultivating a robust immune system than having a healthy sex life. Eating right, exercising, getting adequate sleep, and keeping up to date with vaccinations all contribute to having strong and healthy defenses against contagious illnesses.
Boost Your Libido
Believe it or not, the best antidote for a waning libido is to have sex! Having sex actually boosts desire. And if pain and vaginal dryness make it challenging for some women to have sex, sexual activity can help combat these problems, too. Sex boosts vaginal lubrication, blood flow to the vagina, and elasticity of the tissues, all of which make for better, more pleasurable sex and heightened libido.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is one of the strongest pain medication.
|Type of medicine||A strong opioid painkiller (analgesic)|
|Used for||Pain relief|
|Also called||Brands of fentanyl patches: Durogesic DTrans®; Fencino®; Fentalis®; Matrifen®; Mezolar®; Osmanil®; Tilofyl®; Victanyl®; Yemex®
Brand of fentanyl lozenges: Actiq®
Brands of fentanyl sublingual tablets: Abstral®
Brand of fentanyl buccal tablets: Effentora®
Brands of fentanyl nasal sprays: Instanyl®; PecFent®
|Available as||Patch, lozenge, tablets to dissolve in the mouth (buccal), tablets to dissolve under the tongue (sublingual), nasal spray, injection|
Fentanyl is an opioid medicine (sometimes called an opiate). It is a strong painkiller. It works by binding to certain tiny areas, called opioid receptors, in your brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). This leads to a decrease in the way you feel pain and your reaction to pain.
If you have pain which is ongoing (chronic), it is likely you will be prescribed a patch containing fentanyl to apply to your skin. This is often called transdermal fentanyl. Patches contain fentanyl in a reservoir and release it gradually over a period of time to give you continual pain relief. Despite this, there may be times when your pain is not fully controlled and you experience breakthrough pain. Fentanyl is also useful for this type of pain, but different formulations are used, such as lozenges, tablets, films or nasal sprays. These fentanyl preparations are taken as necessary to ease breakthrough or severe pain.
Fentanyl is also given by injection to ease pain during surgical operations.
Before using fentanyl
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking fentanyl, it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a problem with the way your liver works, or a problem with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have a sore mouth or diabetes. This is because some brands of fentanyl may not be suitable for you to take.
- If you have prostate problems or any difficulties passing urine.
- If you have any breathing problems, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have been told you have low blood pressure.
- If you have any problems with your thyroid or adrenal glands.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have a problem with your bile duct.
- If you have been constipated for more than a week or have an inflammatory bowel problem.
- If you have a condition causing muscle weakness, called myasthenia gravis.
- If you have recently had a severe head injury, or have a brain tumour.
- If you have ever been dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal and complementary medicines.
How to use fentanyl
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about fentanyl and will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to use the product you have been supplied with. It will also give you a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from having fentanyl.
- Take fentanyl exactly as your doctor tells you to. There are several different preparations available, so your doctor or pharmacist will tell you how you should take your doses. When you first start taking fentanyl, your doctor will gradually increase your dose to make sure that you have the dose that eases your pain but minimises any unwanted symptoms. Once you have been told what dose is right for you, keep taking this dose unless you are told otherwise by your doctor.
- Your dose will be on the label of the pack. Make sure you follow the instructions your doctor has given you carefully. If you are unsure either about your dose or how to use the fentanyl preparation you have been given, ask your pharmacist to explain this to you again.
If you are using fentanyl patches
- Open the protective pouch carefully and remove the patch. Check that the patch has not been damaged in any way as you have opened the pouch. (Keep the opened pouch to use later to dispose of the patch once it has been used.)
- Place the patch on a dry, non-hairy, healthy area of skin on your upper arm or upper body. Press it firmly on to your skin for approximately 30 seconds to make sure that it sticks well, especially around the edges. It is important that you avoid touching the sticky side of the patch while you do this. After you’ve applied the patch, wash your hands to make sure you have no fentanyl on your fingers.
- When you first use a patch, it may take up to 24 hours for the patch to reach its full effect; so, during this time, you may need alternative pain relief. Your doctor will explain this to you.
- Leave the patch in place for 72 hours (three days), then remove it and apply a new patch to a different area of skin on your upper arm or body. Remember to change the patch at the same time of day every three days.
- Fold the removed patch in half with the sticky side inwards and put it back into a protective pouch. Dispose of the pouch as you have been directed by your doctor, making sure it is safely out of the reach of any children.
- Try to make sure that any patch you are wearing does not come into contact with a heat source such as a heating pad, hot water bottle, electric blanket, or a heated water bed. Heated items like these can increase the amount of fentanyl that is released from the patch, which increases the risk of overdose. Having long hot baths, saunas, or sunbathing are also best avoided.
- Let your doctor know if you develop a high temperature at any time, as this also can increase the amount of fentanyl you absorb from the patch.
- Each time you collect your prescription, check to make sure you have been given the same brand of fentanyl patches as you have had before. This is because different brands may release different amounts of fentanyl and you should keep to the same brand unless your doctor has advised you otherwise.
- Signs of having too much fentanyl include shallow or weak breathing, feeling very sleepy or confused, slurred speech and extreme dizziness. If you have any of these effects, remove the patch and contact your doctor straightaway.
If you are using fentanyl lozenges (Actiq®)
- These lozenges have an applicator attached so that you can move the lozenge around inside your mouth as you suck. Move the applicator around so that the lozenge comes into contact as much as possible with your tongue and the inside of your cheeks. Be careful not to chew or swallow the lozenge. As the lozenge dissolves, fentanyl will be absorbed through the lining of your mouth. If your mouth is dry, it may help to moisten your mouth with a drink of water before you suck the lozenge.
- Suck one lozenge over a period of about 15 minutes. If your pain has not eased within 15 minutes after having finished this lozenge, suck another lozenge. Do not use more than two lozenges for any episode of pain, or more than four lozenges in any 24-hour period. If your pain is not controlled by this, you must let your doctor know.
If you are using fentanyl sublingual tablets (Abstral®)
- Place the tablet under your tongue and allow it to dissolve completely. Do not chew, suck or swallow the tablet. You can moisten your mouth with a drink of water before placing the tablet under your tongue, but do not eat or drink anything while the tablet is dissolving.
- If your pain has not eased within 15-30 minutes, you may use another tablet. Do not use more than two tablets for any episode of pain. If your pain is not controlled by this, you must let your doctor know. If you have another episode of breakthrough pain, it is important that you leave at least two hours after treating the first episode before you treat the further episode. If you are having more than four episodes of breakthrough pain in any 24-hour period, you should let your doctor know about this.
If you are using fentanyl buccal tablets (Effentora®)
- Place the tablet between your gum and cheek and allow it to dissolve completely. Do not chew, suck or swallow the tablet. You can moisten your mouth with a drink of water before placing the tablet in your mouth, but do not eat or drink anything while the tablet is dissolving. However, if after 30 minutes there are still bits of tablet remaining in your mouth, you can swallow these with a drink of water.
- If your pain has not eased within 30 minutes, you may use another tablet but use this on the other side of your mouth or, alternatively, place it under your tongue. Do not use more than two tablets for any episode of pain. If your pain is not controlled by this, you must let your doctor know. If you have another episode of breakthrough pain, it is important that you leave at least four hours after treating the first episode before you treat the further episode.
If you are using fentanyl nasal spray (Instanyl® or PecFent®)
- Use one spray into one of your nostrils. It is best if you sit or stand while you use the spray. Hold the spray upright and bend your head slightly forward. Close one nostril by placing a finger against it and insert the tip of the spray into the other nostril. Press the spray once while you are breathing in through your nose.
- If your pain has not eased within 10 minutes, use a second spray into the other nostril. Do not use more than two sprays for any episode of pain and do not use the spray again within four hours. If your pain is not controlled by this, you must let your doctor know. Likewise, if you are having more than four episodes of breakthrough pain in any 24-hour period, you should let your doctor know about this too.
HOW TO MAKE METHAMPHETAMINE AT HOME
Making Methamphetamine at home
List of chemicals and materials:
Diluted HCl – also called Muriatic acid – can be obtained from hardware stores, in the pool section
NaOH – also called lye
Ethyl Ether – aka Diethyl Ether – Et-0-Et – can be obtained from engine starting fluid, usually from a large supermarket. Look for one that says “high ethyl ether content”, such as Prestone
Ephedrine The cottons in todays vicks nasle inhalers dont contain efed or pfed (ephedrin or psuedoephedrin) but there are still lots of easy ways to get good ephed or pfed, pure ephedrin can be extracted out of it’s plant matter, from a plant that can be bought at most garden stores. Or you can get pfed from decongestive pills like sudafed. Most people perfer to work with pfed from pills rather then ephed from the plant. The important thing is that you must have pure pfed/ephed as any contaminants will fuck up the molar ratio leaving you with over-reduced shit or under-reduced shit. Or contaminats will jell durring baseifying and gak up your product which will then be very hard to clean. So you want to find a pill that is nearly pure pfed hcl, or as close to pure as you can get. Also check the lable on your pills and see what inactive ingredients they contain. Inactive ingredients are things like binders and flavors. These you dont want and will remove when cleaning your pills. but certain inactive ingredients are harder to remove then others. You dont want pills with a red coating, you dont want pills with alot of cellose in them and you dont want pills with much wax. you also dont want pills that contain povidone. As a rule, if you have a two pills that contain the same amount of pfed hcl then take the smaller sized pill because it obviously has less binders and inactive ingredients, time released pills are usualy harder to work with because they have more binders and tend to gel up durring the a/b stage. Also only buy pills that have pfed hcl as the only active ingredient. You first have to make ephedrine (which is sometimes sold as meth by itself):If you are selling it…I would just make ephedrine and say it’s meth.
Distilled water – it’s really cheap, so you have no reason to use the nasty stuff from the tap. Do things right.
List of equipment :
A glass eyedropper
Three small glass bottles with lids (approx. 3 oz., but not important)one should be marked at 1.5oz, use tape on the outside to mark it (you might want to label it as ether). One should be clear (and it can’t be the marked one).
A Pyrex dish (the meatloaf one is suggested)
A glass quart jar
Clean rubber gloves
A measuring cup
Preparing your Lab:
Preparing Ethyl Ether:
WARNING: Ethyl Ether is very flammable and is heavier than air. Do not use ethyl ether near flame or non-sparkless motors. It is also an anaesthetic and can cause respiratory collapse if you inhale too much.
Take the unmarked small bottle and spray starter fluid in it until it looks half-full. Then fill the rest of the way with water, cap the bottle and shake for 5 minutes. Let it sit for a minute or two, and tap the side to try and separate the clear upper layer. Then, draw off the top (ether) layer with the eyedropper, and throw away the lower (water) and cloudy layer. Place the ether in the marked container. Repeat this until you have about 1.5 oz. of ether. Put the cap on it, and put it in the freezer if you can. Rinse the other bottle and let it stand.
Ethyl ether is very pungent. Even a small evaporated amount is quite noticeable.
Ephedrine & or P-Ephedrine: Please discuss this on the neonjoint forum
5. Pour 1/8 teaspoon of the lye crystals into the bottle of ephedrine and agitate. Do this carefully, as the mixture will become hot, and give off hydrogen gas and/or steam. H2 gas is explosive and lighter than air, avoid any flames as usual. Repeat this step until the mixture remains cloudy. This step neutralizes the HCl in the salt, leaving the insoluble free base (l-desoxyephedrine) again. Why do we do this? So that we can get rid of any water-soluble impurities. For 3 oz. bottles, this should take only 3 repetitions or so.
6. Fill the bottle from step 5 up the rest of the way with ethyl ether. Cap the bottle, and agitate for about 8 minutes. It is very important to expose every molecule of the free-base to the ether for as long as possible. This will cause the free base to dissolve into the ether (it -is- soluble in ether).
7. Let the mixture settle. There will be a middle layer that is very thick. Tap the side of the bottle to get this layer as thin as possible. This is why this bottle should be clear.
8. Remove the top (ether) layer with the eyedropper, being careful not to get any of the middle layer in it. Place the removed ether layer into a third bottle.
9. Add to the third bottle enough water to fill it half-way and about 5 drops of muriatic acid. Cap it. Shake the bottle for 2 minutes. When it settles, remove the top layer and throw it away. The free base has now been bonded to the HCl again, forming a water soluble salt. This time, we’re getting rid of ether-soluble impurities. Make sure to get rid of all the ether before going to step 11!
10. If there is anything left from step 3, repeat the procedure with it.
11. Evaporate the solution in the Pyrex dish on low heat. You can do this on the stove or nuke it in the microwave (be careful of splashing), but I have found that if you leave it on top of a hot-water heater (like the one that supplies hot water to your house) for about 2-3 days, the remaining crystals will be ephedrine HCl.
If you microwave it, I suggest no more than 5-10s at one time. If it starts “popping”, that means you have too little liquid left to microwave. You can put it under a bright (100W) lamp instead. Microwaving can result in uneven heating, anyway.
First Batch: 120mg ephedrine HCl Estimated: 300mg (100% of theoretical, disregarding HCl)
Now, Making Methamphetamine out of ephedrine by reducing it with Hydroiodic Acid and Red Phosphorus.
Alot of matchbooks (the kind with the striking pad)
Coffee filters (or filter paper)
Something that measures ml and grams
A flask (a small pot with a lid can be used)
Hydroiodic Acid (I will tell you how to make this)
Red Phosphorus (I will tell you how to make this)
*Optional (toluene and HCI gas)
What are the chances to buy weed online safely?
Don’t get arrested, or scammed, there are sites that claim to sell marijuana, but Graviola Pharma legally sells medicinal Marijuana strains which includes Big Bud, Mr. Nice, Blackberry Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Hawaiian Indica, Girl Scout Cookies and Jack Herer, just to list a few.
Since authorized distributors of medical marijuana are allowed to ship it through the mail, shipping couriers offer explicit instructions on how to do that in a bid to reduce chances of theft within the mail system. For example, they explain that pot must be sealed in such a way that the package doesn’t produce any odour. They also discourage labeling in a way that makes it easy to identify what’s inside.
Choosing Graviola Pharma also means you enjoy high-grade cannabis products packaged discreetly and guaranteed to meet your quality expectations.
Getting Medical Marijuana Online
Medicinal Marijuana can be easily available on many authorized websites today, but people often get to the wrong portals. Many others claiming to sell legal cannabis have been scams. There is a possibility of being arrested for purchasing marijuana due to federal law, even in states that have legalized marijuana, especially if you do not have proper licensing, according to state laws.
One thing you should know is that medical weed is becoming legal in various nations of the world today but there are some regulations guiding its possession and usage. In Canada and in about 28 states in the US, medical weed is completely legal but this medical weeds are only accessible to persons who have been authorized to use them by a licensed doctor. In other words, you will need a medical weed recommendation, a medical card or a license to consume weed for medical purposes before you can be allowed to possess them.
Virtually all online stores where you can purchase medical weed will not sell to you except you have a marijuana card which is the legal backing for the possession and usage of medical weed for the treatment of a particular health condition. Now the question is what is a medical marijuana card and how can one get it? Medical marijuana or medical weed card is a license or a permit to receive and use medical marijuana or weed for the treatment of an ailment or illness.
Buy Marijuana Online
Years back, some sites like Silk Road and others were used for shipping marijuana through hidden online channels. Later when the FBI seized, and consequently shut down these sites, the black market marijuana supply took a hit. Some how, sellers have become smarter, and Silk Road 2 has showed up with an advanced decentralized encryption.
«According to research published on the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, millions are looking for marijuana retailers on the internet, with the rate rising by almost 300 percent from 2005 to 2017.»
Now these shops operate just any legal e-commerce businesses. with websites, customer service, and even some legal products. And when they do, it’s like walking into a virtual cannabis dispensary with countless professional vendors waiting to fulfil your needs with a vast choice of products.
Buying weed off the internet does carry some risk. However, it’s small. Orders are sent discreetly in smell-proof packaging. Even if they weren’t, Post Offices do not employ sniffer dogs and workers are advised to deliver post even if they smell or suspect it contains cannabis. Not only that, our country’s overworked and under-funded police force has better things to do than operate sting operations as you collect the post in your undies. After all, anyone can send a package stuffed with drugs to anyone else.
CBD Effects and Benefits
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions.
Cannabis oil preparations have been used in medicine for millennia, but the concern over the dangers of abuse led to the banning of medicinal marijuana or cannabis in the 1930s.
CBD is the major non-euphorigenic component of Cannabis sativa. Some research is beginning to show that CBD is different than other well-studied cannabinoids. All cannabinoids function as ligands, meaning they dock onto the binding site of a protein and have the ability to modulate a receptor’s behavior. CB1 receptors are widely distributed, but are particularly abundant in areas of the brain, including those concerned with movement, coordination, sensory perception, emotion, memory, cognition, autonomic and endocrine functions.
It appears that CBD oil has few adverse side effects when it’s used in appropriate amounts. The most common CBD oil side effects include drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, anxiety and changes in mood.
Pain relief: Both cancer and its treatment can lead to pain. Cancer often causes pain due to inflammation, pressure on internal organs, or nerve injury. When the pain is severe, it can even become resistant to opioids, which are powerful pain relievers. CBD indirectly acts on the CB2 receptors, which may help with widespread pain relief by reducing inflammation.
Considering the health benefits and some social addiction which cannabis can do for us and couple with love of the well being of humanity, Graviolapharma was created to bring close to the world medications from nature. buy weed online
We dont just sell online cannabis, we sell cannabis whose medicinal content are still place and capable of curing some health problems like insomnia, back pains, neuromuscular problems, loose of appitide, arthritis, any liver problems, romantism, type one diabetes, Alzheimes, high blood pressure, glaucoma,inflamations, depression, muscles spasms, fatiguem cancer, etc….. and so far we have being the best in this domain of service. buy weed online.This is because we employ quality staffs and employ more on the machines in the dispensary making sure they are of good working condition.that is why we give you the oppportunity to buy top quality cannabis online without moving an inche. buy moonrocks online, buy indica strains online, buy sativa strains online.buy weed online
More than half of U.S. states and the District of Columbia have legalized medical marijuana in some form, and more are considering bills to do the same. Yet while many people are using marijuana, the FDA has only approved it for treatment of two rare and severe forms of epilepsy, Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome.buy weed online
Why hasn’t more research been done? One reason is that the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) considers marijuana a Schedule I drug, the same as heroin, LSD, and ecstasy, and likely to be abused and lacking in medical value. Because of that, researchers need a special license to study it, says Marcel Bonn-Miller, PhD, a substance abuse specialist at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine.
That may not change anytime soon. The DEA considered reclassifying marijuana as a Schedule II drug like Ritalin or oxycodone, but decided ito keep it as a Schedule I drug.
The agency did, however, agree to support additional research on marijuana and make the process easier for researchers.”Research is critically needed, because we have to be able to advise patients and doctors on the safe and effective use of cannabis,” Bonn-Miller says.
He shared some background on medical marijuana’s uses and potential side effects.
What is medical marijuana?
Medical marijuana uses the marijuana plant or chemicals in it to treat diseases or conditions. It’s basically the same product as recreational marijuana, but it’s taken for medical purposes.
The marijuana plant contains more than 100 different chemicals called cannabinoids. Each one has a different effect on the body. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the main chemicals used in medicine. THC also produces the “high” people feel when they smoke marijuana or eat foods containing it. so you can buy weed online, buy weed online, buy weed online, buy marijuana online, marijuana for sale,medical marijuana for sale,buying marijuana online,buy marijuana online,buying marijuana,buy marijuana,where to buy marijuana,where can i buy marijuan,buying real marijuana online,buying marijuana in colorado,how to buy marijuana,buy medical marijuana online,where to buy marijuana in dc,buy medical marijuana,where to buy marijuana in washington dc,how to buy marijuana in colorado,can you buy marijuana online,where can i buy marijuana online,buy synthetic marijuana online,marijuana buy online,buy illegal marijuana online,buy marijuana in canada,buy marijuana online canada,buy marijuana adelaide,buy medical marijuana online california,where to buy marijuana in sydney,buy marijuana without medical card,i want to buy marijuana,buy marijuana online uk,weed for sale,weed for sale online,real weed for sale,craigslist weed for sale,k2 weed for sale,weed online for sale,weed for sale AU,high times weed for sale,weed buds for sale Online,weed buds for sale UK,legal weed for sale UK,legal weed for sale Cheap,legal weed for sale Online,marijuana for sale,marijuana products for sale,marijuana for sale on craigslist,synthetic marijuana for sale
MARIJUANA GOOD OR BAD
According to the National Institutes of Health, people have used marijuana, or cannabis, to treat their ailments for at least 3,000 years. However, the Food and Drug Administration have not deemed marijuana safe or effective in the treatment of any medical condition, although cannabidiol, a substance that is present in marijuana, received approval in June 2018 as a treatment for some types of epilepsy.
This tension, between a widespread belief that marijuana is an effective treatment for a wide assortment of ailments and a lack of scientific knowledge on its effects, has been somewhat exacerbated in recent times by a drive toward legalization.
Twenty-nine states plus the District of Columbia have now made marijuana available for medical — and, in some states, recreational — purposes.
A recent study published in the journal Addiction also found that use of marijuana is increasing sharply across the United States, although this rise may not be linked to the legalization of marijuana in participating states. Nevertheless, this rise in use is prompting major public health concerns.
In this article, we look at the scientific evidence weighing the medical benefits of marijuana against its associated health risks in an attempt to answer this simple question: is marijuana good or bad?
What are the medical benefits of marijuana?
Over the years, research has yielded results to suggest that marijuana may be of benefit in the treatment of some conditions. These are listed below.buy weed online
Last year, a large review from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine assessed more than 10,000 scientific studies on the medical benefits and adverse effects of marijuana.buy weed online
One area that the report looked closely at was the use of medical marijuana to treat chronic pain. Chronic pain is a leading cause of disability, affecting more than 25 million adults in the U.S. buy weed online
The review found that marijuana, or products containing cannabinoids — which are the active ingredients in marijuana, or other compounds that act on the same receptors in the brain as marijuana — are effective at relieving chronic pain.buy weed online
Alcoholism and drug addiction
Another comprehensive review of evidence, published last year in the journal Clinical Psychology Review, revealed that using marijuana may help people with alcohol or opioid dependencies to fight their addictions.
But this finding may be contentious; the National Academies of Sciences review suggests that marijuana use actually drives increased risk for abusing, and becoming dependent on, other substances.
Also, the more that someone uses marijuana, the more likely they are to develop a problem with using marijuana. Individuals who began using the drug at a young age are also known to be at increased risk of developing a problem with marijuana use. buy weed online.
Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and social anxiety
The review published in Clinical Psychology Review assessed all published scientific literature that investigated the use of marijuana to treat symptoms of mental illness.buy weed online
Its authors found some evidence supporting the use of marijuana to relieve depression and post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms.buy weed online
That being said, they caution that marijuana is not an appropriate treatment for some other mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and psychosis.buy weed online
The review indicates that there is some evidence to suggest that marijuana might alleviate symptoms of social anxiety, but again, this is contradicted by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine review, which instead found that regular users of marijuana may actually be at increased risk of social anxiety.buy weed online
Evidence suggests that oral cannabinoids are effective against nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, and some small studies have found that smoked marijuana may also help to alleviate these symptoms.
Some studies on cancer cells suggest that cannabinoids may either slow down the growth of or kill some types of cancer. However, early studies that tested this hypothesis in humans revealed that although cannabinoids are a safe treatment, they are not effective at controlling or curing cancer.
The short-term use of oral cannabinoids may improve symptoms of spasticity among people with multiple sclerosis, but the positive effects have been found to be modest.
In June 2018, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of a medication containing cannabidiol (CBD) to treat two rare, severe, and specific types of epilepsy — called Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome — that are difficult to control with other types of medication. This CBD-based drug is known as Epidiolex.
CBD is one of many substances that occurs in cannabis. It is not psychoactive. The drug for treating these conditions involves a purified form of CBD. The approval was based on the findings of research and clinical trials.
A study published in 2017 found that the use of CBD resulted in far fewer seizures among children with Dravet syndrome, compared with a placebo.buy weed online
Dravet syndrome seizures are prolonged, repetitive, and potentially lethal. In fact, 1 in 5 children with Dravet syndrome do not reach the age of 20 years.
In the study, 120 children and teenagers with Dravet syndrome, all of whom were aged between 2 and 18, were randomly assigned to receive an oral CBD solution or a placebo for 14 weeks, along with their usual medication.